Sunday, April 13, 2014

BOBBEE BEE: FROM PARENT TO CHILD

From Parent To Child
I gave you life but I can not live it for you.

I can teach you things, but I can not make you learn.

I can give you directions, but I cannot be there to lead you.

I can allow you freedom, but I cannot account for it.

I can take you to church, but I cannot make you believe.

I can teach you right from wrong, but I can not always decide for you.

I can buy you beautiful clothes, but I can not make you beautiful inside.

I can offer you advice, but I can not accept it for you.




I can give you love, but I cannot force it upon you.

I can teach you to share, but I cannot make you selfish.

I can teach you respect, but I cannot force you to show honor.


I can advise you about friends, but I cannot choose them for you.

I can tell you about drinking, but I cannot keep you pure.

I can tell you about the facts of life, but I can not build your reputation.'

I can tell you about drinking, but I can not say no to you.

I can tell you about drugs, but I cannot prevent your using them.
I can teach you kindness, but I can't force you to be gracious.
I can warn you about sins, but I cannot make your morals.
I can love you as a child, but I cannot place you in God's family. I can pray for you, but I cannot make you walk with God.
I can teach you about Jesus, but I cannot make Jesus your Lord.
I can tell you how to live, but I cannot give you Eternal Life.