Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BOBBEE BEE: HOW ONE CARTOON MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE (Part 2.)

It's been 7 years since Bobbee Bee started his journalistic journey in the animated world. He, however is not a cartoon character. He is more like a HOOD FIGURE.

"BORN TO BE LOVED: AND LOVED TO BE HATED"
Because during his artistic adventure, Bobbee Bee has landed in Archway Magazine, an magazine highlighting the achievement of Winston-Salem State Alumni as well as been interviewed by Afrika Perry of (102.1 JAMZ)in Greensboro, North Carolina and by Cheryl Robinson, the host of Just About Books, on Harabee Radio.

Bobbee Bee has even appeared on television on http://www.brandnewz.com/ with Christopher Martion, formerly known as PLAY from the Hip-hop group Kid-n-Play and now is the featured cartoon on the BLACK ATHLETE SPORTS NETWORK which appears every week on http://www.blackathlete.com/.

Along with these accomplishments, Bobbee Bee has even rubbed elbows with the "so-called intelletuals" in the academic world when he was invited to attend the 3rd Annual Black Counseling and Psycholist Conference at Howard University in Washington, DC along with an invitation to the 37th Annual Congressional Black Caucus as a Future Emerging Leader in Black American as well as the Annual Black Social Workers Conference in Houston, Texas and the Annual Juevnile Justice Institute Conference in Durham, North Carolina.

And, just recently, he appeared in his first full-length feature film, entitled, simply, "Bobbee Bee "The Hater" featuring William Isiah Shakur as Bobbee Bee, which also starred an all-star cast of friends and enemies, that premiered at James Sprunt Community College in Kenansville, North Carolina on September 21, 2013.

Due to his charismatic personality and LOVE for children, Bobbee Bee has also made several guest appearance at several local schools like Torchlight Academy (Raleigh, NC)Kenansville Elementary School (Career Day Celebration), Warsaw Elementary (Parent and Teacher Night), Greenevers Pre-school, Thelma-Gibbs Library (Wallace,NC)James Sprunt Community College, Warsaw Junior High School, as well as James Kenan High School along with many others to numerous to name.

As a result, anybody who has seen Bobbee Bee LIVE must admit regardless of race, color or creed that his message is powerful and life-changing.

Matter of fact, here are some of the comments from several students who have seen Bobbee Bee's presentation and have read his books or cartoon.

"I think it was great. Trust me, that's a lot coming from me. Albert Carlten.

Well, I don't like it; I love it!! I had a good time and I enjoyed the book.

I was just like that boy in the story who loved to fight, didn't want to study and didn't like school.

I didn't like my mom and my dad but now I love them. Thank You. -John-
His presentation was educational and funny at the same time. I think he should give out copies of Bobbee Bee "The Hater" so students can read it. -Gloria M.Borja
Mr. Graham's presentation was good. It helped me to know that I need to make plans for the future and go to college. It also made me proud of who I am ... -Senita King-

Bobbee Bee is somewhat like me. But I guess that's life. It would be nice if you could come again. -Stacy Puckett-

You made us have fun with the program by dressing us up in different kinds of silly outfits. You also helped me personally see another side that I've never seen before. -Tavian Johnson- 

I learned alot from Mr. Graham. He is a good speaker. He made me realize I can be something in life. At first I was going to college just for sports but now I want to learn something in college and be something after college. -Sean Wilson-

We can't be ignorant for the rest of our lives . Your presentation seemed to stress that. -Ashua Quinn


I thought Mr.Graham's had a very good presentation. The way he presented his information was very professional and positive. He told us how to reflect positive images of ourselves. I learned alot and I appreciate the visit. -Rudy Ramirez-

Mr.Graham's sense of humor played a great role in his presentation. It seemed as if he brought the characters to life. -Iesha M. Frederick-


Mr. Graham's presentation was AWESOME. I loved the book and the way he let us play the roles. I loved the characters and the way he related their names to their problems. -Eric Sugg.

Your performance was so good that you should go national with the things you told us. It made a difference to hear what you said because I'm changing my lifestyle. You should get your own TV SHOW!! to spread the words you told us. -Jonathan Cherry aka "The Coach's Son"

Eric Graham is going to have a successful life if he continues to help children. Maribel Garcia-

If you want to learn more about Bobbee Bee and would like for him to appear at your school contact Eric D.Graham at lbiass34@yahoo.com or graham_34_99_2000@yahoo.com.